Teleconference Group for Sex Positive Professionals
Are you a sex educator, sexologist or researcher? Do you want to connect with your colleagues? Building professional and personal relationships with colleagues and other folks in the field can be amazing. It’s a great way to find out about opportunities, get support for your projects, and expand your network. But if you don’t have many local colleagues, it can feel isolating.
That’s why Dr. Ruthie has started the Sex Positive Professional Group. Current and aspiring sex therapists, home toy party providers, sex & relationship coaches, sexologists, writers, bloggers, artists, and anyone else working as a sexuality professional can join in. For $125/month (a portion of which is donated to Scarleteen), you have access to:
- Monthly group calls, which include important continuing educational content, interviews with guest experts, discussion with other members, and the opportunity to seek peer consultations and support for your specific goals.
- For those who are unable to call in, or who want to review the call, every monthly meeting will be available to members as a downloadable or streaming .mp3 file.
- Every member will receive a 30 minute monthly private phone consultation with Dr. Ruthie to make sure that you receive the direct support and information that you need to make prompt progress on your goals.
- Members also receive a discounted rate on additional private sessions, if desired.
- Members-only email group and online community to build your professional circles and collaborate. Audio recordings of all group calls will be made available here, as well.
For more information, check out Dr. Ruthie’s site.