Sex News in Asia – 5/9/11
- Recognition and protection of LGBTIQ rights long overdue: ASEAN LGBT groups
- Asia’s most sinful cities and it is not what you think!
- National Solidarity Party (NSP) candidate accused of indiscretions
- Dr Vivian: Let’s not talk about video anymore
- On a side note: Click here for the election results if you are keen
- The International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) urges Malaysian authorities to stop camps that violate rights of LGBT youth
- Lovers in a knot over kidnap scam
- Commentary: With numerous sex-related news splashed across our local dailies, the notion of Malaysia as a conservative country has been challenged.
- Sex video: Niat chairman receives copy, lodges police report.
- Reveal identity of man in sex footage soon, says Rahim
- Pregnant women discriminated despite protection law
- Nearly 2,000 trafficked victims rescued
- Commentary on Romancing yourself
- Torment of being different. The transsexual community are people too and need to be treated as equals in society.
- Commentary – Ms Knee Mr Jerk: A cultural love story
- Freakonomics talks about prostitution in India
- Emerging India leaves women out of loop
- Despite economic growth, India lets its girls die
- Girl’s body in bag dumped in train
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.