Sex News in Asia – 4/9/12
- Research is key to understanding human trafficking in Singapore, said migrant welfare groups and non-governmental organisations. The authorities recently launched a National Plan of Action against Trafficking in Persons to combat the issue in a more strategic way.
- Undergrad moonlights as call girl
- Cross-dressing doc who exposed himself to girl back to seeing patients
- Father exposed himself to daughter, 11
- Man fined for punching medium who had affair with wife
- Teen gets probation for having sex with girl, 12
- Gay lifestyle portal founder given discharge on drug charges
- Women’s financial behaviour and preferences across varied situations show major differences from men’s. Women’s financial strengths are significant. So are their challenges. The provision of tailored wealth management services for wealthy women is much needed. There is a unique opportunity for the financial services industry to design investment, insurance, trust and estate planning products and services that better address women’s needs, psychological preferences, life values and different life stages.
- A former dean took his third wife to the Syariah court after a year’s marriage to verify if she is actually a man.
- In a special report, Metro Ahad uncovered wanton acts that would happen backstage and behind the cameras, with some hot ladies in the local entertainment scene giving their views on these unwelcome amorous encounters.
- A former state Islamic Religious Council (MAIM) employee pleaded not guilty to two charges for demanding bribe and sexual favours two years ago.
- Around 80 percent of prostitutes in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, are Pinay TNTs. These TNTs or Tago ng Tago exit from the Philippine backdoor with the help of unscrupulous immigration officials and illegal recruiters.
- Netizens debate on who Japan’s ‘most beautiful politician’ should be
- Even Japanese military recruitment posters are cute
- Husband divorces wife over breast enhancement
- Big eyes and pointy chins: The latest beauty trend among China youths
- Fantasy history is a novel idea – One-quarter of our 650,000 online novels on Jinjiang Literature Site, one of China’s hotbeds of online literature with a daily readership of 1 million has a time travel theme.
- Indian girls become child brides instead of prostitutes. For a Saraniyan women, marrying young to break the cycle of prostitution is a step in the right direction, despite its ominous undertones, and much better than the alternative.
- Issue: Miniskirts = Porn: Religious Affairs Minister. More reactions
- A 17-year-old girl accused of trafficking three underage girls was sentenced to three years imprisonment by the Denpasar District Court’s panel of judges.
- As many as 60 new cases of HIV/AIDS have been found in Greater Surakarta this year, raising concerns among activists and local authorities.
- South Korea’s Lipstick Generation. Cosmetics use has spread far beyond just women, to men, teenagers and even senior citizens, according to the report, written by Research Fellow Kang Chan-Koo. Skin care is the biggest growth driver, accounting for 48 percent of Korea’s total cosmetics market.
- Brunei’s Attorney General’s Chambers (AGC) yesterday announced several new amendments to the Penal Code aimed at curbing sexual predators and strengthening laws to prevent the sexual exploitation of children.
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.