Sex News in Asia – 4/4/11
- 3D Sex And Zen: Extreme Ecstasy” executive producer Stephen Shiu Jr. said Singapore’s intended 28 April release is a heavily self-censored version with more than 18 minutes of the completed film cut.
- Shy Singapore men hire coaches to find partners
- Man blew $228k on prostitutes
- Love at first Raid: a Relationship Forged Online
- ˜Heartbeat molester’ gets 10 years, 21 strokes
- Fridae interviews gay Japanese-British artist Simon Fujiwara, whose erotic work was exhibited “ then censored “ at the Singapore Biennale 2011.
- Malaysian woman, who ran away from home after a tiff with her husband, returned after he posted newspaper advertisements about how he had always loved his wife.
- More M’sian women fall victim to acid attacks
- Malaysia’s 1st gay film makes profit in 5 days (Don’t ask me why the headline is emphasising profit). It is said to be breaking new ground for being Malaysia’s first feature film with gay lead characters but members of the LGBT community say the film may in fact perpetuate common misconceptions of gay and transgender people.
- M’sian MP rapped for chauvinistic remarks against women drivers
- Prostitute asks daughter to sleep with customer
- Thai health authorities to provide free condoms at gay venues
- Thai private eye lifts curtain on cheating spouses
- US author fights back in Gandhi ‘gay lover’ row
- A popular model vowed to strip naked if the nation wins the cricket World Cup.
- Surrogacy became legal in India in 2002 and since then infertility centers have multiplied to match the number of couples with surrogates, who say the income is crucial. But critics say payment isn’t high enough and the industry needs ethical oversight.
- Girls in China to be taught how to resist ‘sugar daddies’
- Famous Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue vigorously denies he is “Mr.Y”, the alleged mysterious “bisexual actor with AIDS”, when many entertainment websites started naming him on their sites.
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.