Sex News in Asia – 3/14/11
- Singapore has been ranked among the most popular global destination to relocate to, with 100 per cent of professional women surveyed saying they would recommend working here to others.
- With Cupid yet to work his magic on the growing pool of singles in Singapore, the government is stepping up its efforts to help singles find their partners.
- Fewer pregnant women fired. The Ministry of Manpower attributes the fall in complaints due to economic recovery, and better awareness of law.
- Retired actress, Fiona Xie’s image used for online scam
- Forum Letters: How dads make a difference; SME’s side of a pregnant problem
- Lingerie thieves getting more ‘bra-zen’ over the year
- Anal sex is forbidden in Muslim law and sodomy charges against Anwar could not be proven. Now, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad wrote in his autobiography that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim arranged to have sex with four girls before he was sacked as deputy prime minister in 1998.
- Gay casanova with HIV plays out 200 in M’sia
- Cities in Indonesia saw women voice various concerns from lax law enforcement to poverty afflicting women at International Women’s Day commemorations.
- Filipino reproductive health advocates and policymakers have been pushing, ushering, and coaxing the Reproductive Health Bill through Congress.
- Li Yugang – A Charming Woman on Stage, A Real Man in Life
- Bold pretty boys wear lipstick, heels
- Top singer and actor, Wang Lee-hom, singer Will Pan and television host Blackie had their private parts touched up in public “ witnessed by hundreds on phones and cameras
- Parents in China are up in arms over a card game that is popular among teenagers in cafes and online.
- In an immediate response to the massive earthquake and tsunami that has hit Japan in the past few hours, a strange development in the Twitterverse is a high number of Indonesian well-wishers posting their concerns for Japanese pornstar Maria Ozawa.
- South Korea’s foreign minister has apologised over an alleged steamy sex-for-favours scandal that has rocked the country’s consulate in Shanghai.
- A Vietnamese high school principal was sentenced to nine years in prison for having sex with eight schoolgirls in a high-profile sex scandal
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.