Sex News in Asia – 2/21/12
- Asia is the home of 120.9 million Catholics and some 75 million of them live in the Philippines, where the Council of Bishops has waged an implacable war on family planning, using its power to drive politicians from office for opposing them.
- S’poreans on Yaw’s vanishing act: Leaving the country is not right
- Singaporean women prefer tall men
- Singaporeans hard to please in bed: survey
- Criminalising marital rape ‘worth looking into’
- Number of marriages in Singapore surpasses 27,000 for first time
- According to a Health Promotion Board’s spokesperson, parent-child communication on sexuality can mitigate negative peer pressure to have pre-marital sex.
- Beauty industry tops complaints list for 2nd year. Last year, 1,565 complaints were lodged with the Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) against the industry, making it the most griped-about industry for the second consecutive year.
- School principal, top civil servants among 80 involved in online vice probe
- “F*** living a lie” – a Valentines Day special
- Prank gone wrong: JC boys who took pics of themselves kissing in school punished
- Anime lover takes cardboard GF for ‘honeymoon’ across Asia
- Three secret cameras found: Teacher arrested
- His Valentine’s roses for sex workers
- The New Bilibid Prison (NBP) in Muntinlupa City spewed another scandal on trenchant sex trading inside the state penitentiary.
- Forum answer: Marriage annulment too costly, lengthy process
- Forum answer: Marriage valid despite wrong surname used in marriage license
- Networks show support for new SPG rating
- Unhappy Valentine’s Day: The HIV Surge
- China ranks third in the world in the number of cosmetic procedures (both surgical and non-surgical) performed in 2010, indicates a report released in December 2011 by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- 80% of post-80s youths say they’re not homophobic
- Gay couples try, and fail, to get hitched on Valentine’s Day
- 38-year-old self-proclaimed virgin creates website to stop youngsters from having sex
- Ram and deer to marry at Yunnan zoo on Valentine’s Day
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.