Sex News in Asia – 2/13/12
- Rape culture in post-colonial Asia. When violence against women is considered inevitable, apathy on the subject increases, and responsibility for the crime is taken away from the offender. Discourse then revolves around the victim.
- Making HIV responses work for women. The health of women and girls across the world, particularly from HIV transmissions, is threatened by a long list of inequalities simply because they are females.
- Study to look into resilient marriages
- Underage girl gets herpes from brother-in-law
- Phone and internet love scams more prevalent in S’pore
- Yishun molester charged in court
- Four men hospitalised after consuming illegal sex drugs
- 43-year-old man jailed for having sex with minor
- Online commercial sex trade gains prevalence in S’pore
- “Spring Awakening” sheds light on controversial youth issues
- PAS wants to stop Valentine’s Day celebration
- Financial difficulties and the lure of easy money. These are the top two reasons why Malaysian women are turning to prostitution.
- Marital issues among problems caused by smartphone addiction
- There is a new intimacy trend among young people – sharing passwords.
- Woman who filmed assault at KFC outlet backs victim’s statement
- Lovebirds express themselves differently on Valentine’s Day this year
- Mum in central China gives birth to 7kg baby
- Gay husbands and their wives suffer in silence
- Taiwan’s traditional baby gender bias declines to 16-year low in ’11
- Woman ‘sold into slavery’ returns to Taiwan
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.