Sex News in Asia – 1/9/12
- Public House called for Ministry of Education to reveal more information about their revised sexuality education programme.
- This is MOE’s response after three letters for members of the public, including myself.
My piece for Public House on Women who don’t know how to say no. This is part 4 of a 4 part series.
- Young girl’s horrific ordeal revealed in court
- Malaysian man dies in Jakarta hotel room after overdosing on sex stimulant
- Single parents need more help
- A 19-year-old girl was locked up, assaulted and forced to have sex with several men whom her captors brought before she was rescued during a police raid at a budget hotel in Taman Melaka Raya.
- India’s booming assisted fertility business encourages childless couples to overcome the ‘curse’ of their infertility.
- Women should know how much skin they should cover: Karnataka minister
- The response to the Andhra Pradesh DGP’s comments by the SlutWalk team
- Mr. DGP you’re asking for a slutwalk
- In a shocking incident in a village in India, a married woman was asked to dip her hands in boiling water to prove her fidelity.
- A glimmer of hope in the sad tale of sex-selective abortion in India
- Russian businessman, who became the focus of Cambodia’s largest-ever paedophilia case after buying sex from 17 girls, has been freed from jail with a royal pardon
- Man jailed in Sweden for child rape in Philippines
- South Korean police on Sunday detained a Chinese man accused of throwing petrol bombs at the Japanese embassy in Seoul after reportedly claiming his grandmother was forced into wartime sex slavery.
- Former beauty queen proud to be plastic: She has gone for 10 cosmetic procedures
- Australia says Bali tattoo likely gave patient HIV. Another report is here.
- Siti Maimunah, 19, a resident of Genuk subdistrict in Semarang, Central Java, has declared herself a male named Muhammad Prawirodirjoyo following a verdict by a local court.
- Indonesian maid brutally raped in Saudi Arabia
- A Japanese blogger explores changing attitudes towards male cross-dressers: ˜Cross-dressers are okay so long as they’re pretty’
- In China, a daring few challenge one-child limit
- Popular Hong Kong star, Cecilia Cheung, is angered by a controversial art expo staged in Nanjing, China, by the infamous “naked headmastermodel, Yang Linchuan, which featured a nude painting of the 31-year-old star
- Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder: Hong Kong College of Psychiatrists “ making it the first psychiatric or psychological professional body in Asia known to have done so.
- Chopsticks: Hong Kong’s first lesbian-themed musical
- Young Filipinos resort to soda-soap mix contraceptive
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.