Sex News in Asia “ 1/30/12
- Man-heels for you, Sir?
- Workers’ Party (WP) MP for Hougang Yaw Shin Leong has been embroiled in an online storm over rumours of an extra-marital affair with a married female opposition party member.
- PM Lee encourages S’poreans to have more ˜Dragon babies’ this year
- ˜Extreme measures needed to encourage more babies’
- New ads promoting sex-for-hire websites have sprung up despite the police raid at a Bukit Panjang condominium that forced an online prostitution ring to shut down.
- Forum letter: Do not make sexual abstinence religious issue
- On Jan 4, following a news report about possible changes to the Sexuality Education Programme in schools here, AWARE sent the following letter to Education Minister Heng Swee Keat, Health Minister Gan Kim Yong, Director-General of Education Ho Peng, Health Promotion Board (HPB) CEO Ang Hak Seng and Director of the HPB Youth Health Division Dr K Vijaya.
- What’s MOE doing about teacher-student relationships?
- Local dance clubs cash in on k-pop fever
- Besides having to drink their own blood and taking a pledge to “share” each other’s wives, members of a certain underground group are liable to be beheaded if they defy the leadership, Harian Metro reported.
- Japanese girl group SDN48, which stands for Saturday Night 48, was created in 2009 specifically to target adult fans using the members’ sexiness as a selling point. The girls sing about their attraction to a man and how this is causing them to behave like a “yaritagariya-san – a person who is eager to have sex.
- Indian Supergays create a home for women rejected by their families
- More than 1,000 young people, mostly women, die in so-called honour killings in India every year in a horrific practice that must stop
- Twentysomethings returning home for the holiday are paying to hire boyfriends and girlfriends to avoid the annual inquisition
- The Chinese epic The Flowers of War failed to gain a highly-coveted Oscar nomination in the Best Foreign Language Film category. But as Bethan Jinkinson reports, the historical drama has resonated with Chinese audiences.
- A new inner-wear line has just been released, and it is not just any inner-wear, for it is designed by Hong Kong actress-model Chrissie Chau in collaboration with a reputable inner-wear brand in China.
- 20-year-old gang-raped on way home from Chinese New Year festivity
- Oral sex can lead to cancer, health, dental experts say
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.