Sex News in Asia – 1/16/12
- Okamoto’s TipOff iPhone app aims to get Singaporeans fired up about naughty sex
- Coming out message from Irene, a MTF post-op transsexual
- Modelling agency’s ‘topless’ calendar reveals mindset change?
- Ministry of Education responds directly to my forum letter about a more abstinence-based sexuality education programme in schools
- For the record, I did not say in my forum letter that the the revised sex ed programme is just about abstinence. I was talking about what a true sex ed programme should be about and the importance of not having an abstinence only programme. My original forum letter is here
- Man with fetish for young boys jailed 18 years
- Family-friendly Singapore? To raise awareness of the government funds available to childcare operators setting up shop in workplaces, the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS) will launch an information kit in May.
- MCYS should include more specifically address sexual abuse of children too, and say so. Thanks.
- Woman jailed and fined for overstaying and offering sex
- Seven-year-old forced to perform oral sex by trio
- Malaysian gay activists challenge festival ban in court. Another report is here.
- The Kuala Lumpur High Court acquits Anwar Ibrahim of sodomising his aide Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan
- Anwar freed of sodomy charges
- Man dies of sex stimulant overdose
- When “slut shaming happens to celebrities: Rose Chan having fun with 2 hot guys…
- Sex selective abortions in Taiwan
- Chinese condoms: A Chinese start-up with XL ambitions
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray sex and sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the reports or opinions expressed.