#PumpkinSpicy: Enter to Win by October 31st!
How to Enter:
Submit your adult-themed #PumpkinSpicy pumpkin carving or design from October 19 – October 31, 2015 on Twitter and/or Instagram by including #PumpkinSpicy and @GoodVibesToys in your post and enter to win some fabulous prizes! You can enter up to once per day to increase your chances of winning! No submissions will be considered before or after these dates. Our special judges are Annie Sprinkle, Erika Moen and Matthew Nolan of Oh Joy Sex Toy, and Joan Price. The winner will be announced on November 2, 2015.
1. Your post must include one photo of a pumpkin with an adult-themed carving, drawing, painting, or other creative modification. It could be a sex toy silhouette or perhaps a sexy message…Get inspired and add your own spooky-sexy touch!
2. You must be 18 or over.
3. If others are in the photo with you, they must be at least 18 years old and have given you permission to share the photo on social media.
4. No nudity or pumpkin penetration! The latter is only acceptable if a toy is involved instead of fleshy bits.
5. You must tag @goodvibestoys AND #PumpkinSpicy in your post to be counted as a submission and post via Twitter and/or Instagram only. Remember, the deadline is October 31, 2015.
6. If you win any of the prizes associated with a submission, you must be willing to show us proof of age.
Annie Sprinkle is an ecosexual artist, filmmaker and educator. The Earth is her lover. She is a vegesexual, an aquaphilic (water makes her wet), loves treesomes, and is pollenamourous. Read the Ecosexual Manifesto at theEcosexuals.org. For more about Annie’s sexecological research visit sexecology.org. Twitter: @AnnieSprinkle Instagram: @sexecology
Erika Moen and Matthew Nolan (Oh Joy Sex Toy)
Oh Joy Sex Toy (OJST) is a weekly comic that debuted April 2013 and updates every Tuesday to bring you reviews of everything that relates to sex, sexuality and the sex industry. From toys to workshops to birth control and much more, no stone will be left unturned, no vibrator left unused, no nipple left unpinched. With the aid of guest reviewers, this comic will cover products for ALL the different anatomies people posses, from vulvas to penises and beyond. OJST strives to be relevant to all different genders, body types, and sexualities. Twitter: @ErikaMoen and @Plustenstrength Instagram: @fuckyeaherikamoen
Joan Price is an advocate for ageless sexuality and the author of The Ultimate Guide to Sex After 50: How to Maintain – or Regain! – a Spicy, Satisfying Sex Life. Visit her zesty, award-winning blog about sex and aging at Naked At Our Age, where Joan continues to talk out loud about aging and sexuality, partnered or solo. Twitter: @JoanPrice
Judges will be judging based on your adherence to the rules and your creativity. They will choose a Winner, two Runners-Up, and three Honorable Mentions.
Good for any of our Good Vibrations retail locations or ordering long-distance via our customer service line.
2. One qualifying Pleasure Works vibrator of your choice! (Two Runners-Up)
3. Three honorable mentions will receive a special Good Vibrations goodie bag! (Three Honorable Mentions)