Moms Who Write About Sex: We Want You!
Are you a mom? Do you like to write about sex?
As part of a new article series, we’re looking for some folks who want to share their experiences about relationships, sex, pleasure and being moms. Some of the many possibilities for topics include:
- The challenges of balancing a sex life with having kids
- How pregnancy and motherhood affected your sexuality
- Tips for other parents
- Who are your Sexy Mama Role Models?
- How has your idea of sex positive parenting changed at different times in your life?
- Humorous moments in talking to your kids about sex
- How has being your sexual orientation affected your parenting?
- Where do you draw sex positivity from?
- What has your sex positive journey been in relationship to motherhood?
If you prefer to write under a pseudonym, you’re certainly welcome to. And you don’t have to have professional writing experience- authentic stories and your genuine voice are more important!
We’ll give you a gift card for your work and if you already blog, you’re welcome to repost on your site, too.
Interested? Want to give it a try? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to articles you’ve written or attach Word files. And feel free to help us get the word out- we want to find as wide a range of experiences and writers as possible.