June’s Photo-a-Day Pride Fun with #GoodVibesAday
In San Francisco, we celebrate Pride Month in June. Find Good Vibrations at LGBT events throughout the city!
And… celebrate Pride with us through our Instagram Photo a Day! Join us!
How to play!
If you’re new to this game, rest assured. Playing photo-a-day is easy and fun!
- Check out our photo-a-day list (shown below).
- Look at the list each day and take a photo according to whatever the prompt is that day. For example, on day 1 the prompt is “Kiss.” So take a picture related to a kiss! Maybe it’s a red lipstick kiss mark on a cocktail napkin. Or a smooch with a sweetie. Or blowing a kiss? This is the time to get creative!
- Check out other people’s photos on Instagram or Twitter by searching for the #GoodVibesAday hashtag to see them all.
Where to play?
Anywhere you post photos online! Be social and share your #GoodVibesAday photos with others:
- Instagram: Upload your photo, use a fancy filter, add a caption and the hashtag #GoodVibesAday and then share.
- Twitter: Link your Instagram to Twitter or upload your photo directly to Twitter and use the hashtag #GoodVibesAday.
- Facebook: Share on your own personal page and tag Good Vibrations!
- Blog: Share your photo each day on your blog or sidebar, and maybe even do a wrap-up of your photos at the end of the week or the end of the month.
- Tumblr: Share your photos to your Tumblr feed. Don’t forget to tag #GoodVibesAday!
- Flickr: Upload your photos to Flickr, or other photo sharing sites.
Tips on #GoodVibesAday List
- Post a photo of the #GoodVibesAday list to your instagram or another account so that you can easily refer to it, and invite friends to join!
- Or, save an image on your phone, or to your computer. Tip: For iPhones, you can take a screencap by pressing the Home Button (center) and Power Button (top) at the same time.
- NOTE: Please be aware of the Terms of Service for sites like Instagram, Facebook, and others. Many do not allow nudity or images that may be seen as being sexual. We’re sex-positive, but we still have to play by the rules.
Here’s a few of our favorite Instagram pics to get you inspired. Have fun!
From Left to Right: Stoya (stoya), Amos Mac (amosmac), Janet Mock (janetmock), Jiz Lee (jizleepg), Kathy Griffin (kathygriffin — this photo was taken outside the Good Vibrations Antique Vibrator Museum!), Kimberly Kane (kkshot), Margaret Cho (margaretcho), N. Maxwell Lander (maxwellander)… and us, Good Vibrations! (GoodVibesToys).