Five Ways to DO YOU for Masturbation Month
Happy Masturbation Month!
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s talk about why an entire month should be devoted to expanding your sexual pleasure.
I encourage everyone to explore, touch and love themselves as much as possible this month. Masturbation is a lifelong expedition where the pleasure is always at the tip of your fingers.
Even if you’re in a relationship, all the more reason to make time to masturbate. So many people stop masturbating when they have a partner but the truth is, masturbation is the best way you can continue to learn about yourself and improve your sex life with your partner.
Exploring your body will not only help you become a better lover, it will also ensure a more pleasurable, complete sex life. Try out new toys, different techniques and be open to exploring those other erogenous zones. The more you know about your own body and pleasure, the more you can share with your significant other and the better connected you’ll be to your emotional well-being.
This month, use some of these tips to add to your masturbation repertoire:
1. Mirror image: Have you ever been curious about what actually happens to your body when you masturbate? A great way to find out is find a comfortable position on your bed and hold up a mirror to take a good, close look. Pay attention to where you touch yourself and which areas feel the best. Do certain touches make your body respond in different ways? Are some places more sensitive than others? More tender or intense? Does it feel better to rub or do you prefer gentle caresses? Pay close attention to how you feel with each touch. Using a mirror is the best way to get to know exactly what’s going on with your body and find some new spots that excite you
2. Anal play: Whether you’re a backdoor veteran or virgin, one of the best ways to learn to incorporate anal pleasure is to try it by yourself before you try it with your lover. Good Vibrations offers a variety of anal accoutrements to help you explore. If you want to experience anal play along with clitoral stimulation try Vibrating Anal Beads, a toy that can pleasure you in more ways than one.
3. Kegel Exercises: Kegel exercises are a great way to work out your sexual muscles and help you achieve faster or more intense orgasms. Kegel muscles are what contract during climax, so kegel exercises work them out and make them stronger. Many people don’t remember to do the exercises even though they can be performed anywhere. Try checking out the Kegel Camp App which has a daily reminder so you’ll have banging PC muscles in no time. You can also check out some of these great Kegel products.
4. Blended Orgasm: Stimulate your clitoris and your G-spot at the same time with a G-Spot toy. Clitoral orgasms may be easier to achieve but a G-spot orgasm is felt throughout the entire body. By stimulating both at the same time, you can experience a more intense orgasm. Try a vibrator like the Flirty G Waterproof G-spot Vibrator or the Mona 2 G-Spot Vibrator.
5. Mutual Masturbation: Once you’ve tried new techniques during your solo play, invite your partner to join in. Just as the mirror helps you get to know yourself, mutual masturbation is a great way for lovers to show each other the moves that drive them wild. It’s the ultimate teaching tool so you’ll know exactly how your partner likes to be touched.
Trying just one new technique this month will set you up for more pleasure all year long. Enjoy this month and DO YOU!