Inside the Quickies: Virtual 3-Way
An interview with Evan and Gareth from Virtual 3-Way!
Good Vibrations is proud to present the 2012 QUICKIES Erotic Short Film Competition on Friday, October 26th at the Castro Theater.
Get tickets and more information at GoodVibesQuickies.com. Producer Camilla Lombard interviews the directors and participants inside this year’s Quickies!
1. How did you find out about the GV Indie Erotic Film Fest?
From you guys!
2. Tell us a bit about your film. What’s it about? And what inspired you to create it?
It is about pleasing female fans. This is a way for them to do what they have wanted forever: experience what it would be like to have their toes in our mouths.
3. Seven minutes or less is a pretty tight limit. What are some of the challenges in creating a short erotic film?
Ya gotta go light on plot! This is really just a highlight reel of jokes. It is a blessing in a way.
4. What’s your background in film or in making erotic films? How does making an erotic film differ from making a non-erotic one?
No background. Besides masturbating to them in a chair.
5. What do you hope audiences will get from your work?
Hmmmm…. I guess I would hope that from this the audience will get a great idea for turning it into a feature-length film. And then they can pay us for it! No, we just hope they laugh and learn how to please girls.
6. Who are your performers, and how did you meet them/invite them to participate?
Evan and Gareth. We wrote it.
7. Were there any funny or unexpected moments while filming?
Yes. We basically just got a girl off of craigslist to be the legs for the video. When she showed up and we had to explain that we would be mouth-fucking her toes… it was priceless. Thank God she was cool.
8. What projects are you working on now/next, and where can we find you?
Evan and Gareth are finishing a series for MTV called ‘Failosophy’.